Casual Replacement Teachers (CRT)

What is a CRT?

A CRT is a Casual Replacement Teacher (or also known as a supply teacher) who can replace a teacher in a Victorian school when a vacancy exists for the reason of sickness, professional development and/or leave. Registration with the Victoria Institute of Teaching is required before you are able to teach in a Victorian school, their website is

Registration Process

If you would like to receive more information regarding registering with PEM, please complete the form below. Once we have receive your registration interest we will forward our information pack to you. This will include a registration form, a tax declaration and a superannuation choice form.

Expression of Interest

First Name
VIT Registration No.
Street Address
Post Code
Email Address*
Contact Ph. Number
This is a captcha-picture. It is used to prevent mass-access by robots. (see:
Please confirm that you are not a script by entering the letters from the image.

Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions of Use | Site Map© Copyright Primary Education Management 2008

Teaching Agency | Teaching Jobs in Melbourne | Supply Teacher | Teacher Job Board